Off These Streets X Club Faux


Hand-crafted! Hand-stitched! Hand-inked! 
A little New Zealand label Club Faux The Label has gone out of their way to deliver the goods to us folk interested in some fresh, urban, raw and original clothing - which, let's face it, is basically all of us. I so very kindly got sent the "Everybody Has A Story" and the "Face of Faux" tote bag which are both handcrafted with a whole lotta love (which I have been needing since I have spent these two weeks of holidays holed up doing homework...fun) But anyway, these two items are super comfy and versatile and upon receiving the tote bag, I have used it every. single. day. 

I hope, for those of you who celebrate Easter, that you had a wonderful weekend filled with love and chocolate. I most certainly did and I am now left with a 24/7 craving for chocolate, which, no matter how much of it I eat, it can never be satisfied... Well, grab some chocolate or any other sugar-ridden unhealthy snacks and read on! X 














MAGGIE WEARS:
Sweater / Sportsgirl
Jeans / China
Socks / Hello Sweetie
Boots / Lipstik Shoes
Tote Bag / ClubFaux The Label

I seriously suggest you guys check out Club Faux in all their glory and support their small yet growing business! You can find them at their website and Instagram.

I now sit at my desk (still in pajamas at 2pm, no less) enjoying the reminder (42 hours and 35 minutes) left of the school holidays. I hope you guys have been up to some exciting things - pop a comment below telling me about your day or anything you would like to see on the blog. 

All the love, M. 
xx

2 comments

  1. I adore that top & I'm based in NZ so I'll have to check them out !!! Lurk me at www.claudecultism.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check out their label - especially if it's from your homeland! Also I really like your blog and your fashion xx

      Delete

© The Misfitted

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig