Arty Party


If you're like me, parties and ragers and the likes aren't really my thing. But what I do love is a good night out with my friends immersed in fashion, art, food and fun. And that's exactly what NGV's U18's Art Party had to offer! You probably know by now, what with the endless stream of Instagram posts, that Brooke, Chessie, Camille and I were fortunate enough to become Teen Ambassadors for this event. 

So if you weren't lucky enough to be there, here are a few flicks from the night! Enjoy. X






Made out of a rubbish bag and tin cans! 


The Jean-Paul Gaultier exhibition was absolutely stunning and breathtaking. All his pieces were so unique and the hours put into each individual art work was evident. I highly recommend this exhibition if you ever have the chance to see it!






With @bianca.pardo
Next up was the amazing and witty David Shrigley exhibition. I loved each and every little A4 piece of art and his work didn't fail to make me laugh, smile and ponder on world issues. I could have spent hours in there - there's even a little bed to take a nap in!

Me and my friends <333
Left to right: @bianca.pardo, me, @imogone, @shakya___, @sianno
So that's the end of my NGV adventure and I sure did have a blast! 

Much love as always,
Mags xx

P.S And what do you think of my new theme?! 

2 comments

  1. I love your new theme! Where did you get it from? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just googled "free blogger themes" and just looked for a while - but there may be a link at the bottom of my blog. :)

      Delete

© The Misfitted

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig