The Sky, The Sea, The Stars


Hey sweet peas,
School has once again returned and instead of lounging around doing nothing all day in my pyjamas, we've been forced into classrooms for six hours a day... Sounds fun, hey?

Two days before I returned to the dreaded hell hole, my family and I went to Half Moon Bay. For those living in Melbourne, it's right near Brighton Beach and it is really beautiful (and shallow; which is a big bonus if you're someone who can't swim like me.) I used to HATE the beach and have some photos of me on various occasions crying whilst surrounded by sandcastles so this time I was determined to have a fun-filled, tear-less day. Hope you enjoy the photos, x








MAGGIE WEARS:
Bather top / Temt
Board shorts / Cotton-On Body
Hat / Dangerfield 
Chokers /  Made By Renee











MAGGIE WEARS:
Dress / from a surf shop 
Cardigan / H&M
Chokers / Made By Renee

I was awfully spoilt by Made By Renee (Instagram: @madebyrenee) and received two awesome chokers - the black tattoo choker with hollow star and holographic opalite crytal choker and I'm absolutely in love with both! Even though I have a few tattoo chokers, I love the hollow star charm at the end of it, it's super cute. For ages I've wanted a crystal choker and this holographic one is pretty unique and it kinda glows as you can see from the photos. Head down to Made By Renee for some really cool accessories!  


As you can see, I had a fierce battle between myself and the wind (wind:1 Maggie: 0). The reason behind my blog title is to appreciate the wonders of this world: the gorgeous sunset, the rippling and calm sea and little stars - in the sky and around our necks.

Much love,
Maggie xxx



No comments

Post a Comment

© The Misfitted

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig